Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lake Morraine last week

We spent 6 nights in Banff National Park. We only spent 1/2 day at Lake Morraine - wish it could've been longer. B and Pat took a canoe out on the lake while I took the dog on a short hike around the lake. Beautiful!

Sorry for so few posts lately - we lost our internet access and had spotty cell phone coverage too.

Banff/Lake Louise area - the one spot on our "tour" I want to return to again and again - I didn't get to see everything I wanted to see this time....and it is so beautiful I could see the stuff I already did over again!



4 comments:

Internet Guru said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oma said...

The mountains are beautiful!!!! Can't imagine how they would look in person. Who in the world is the Internet Guru?

Joy said...

This is an open blog - anyone can comment. I deleted the comment. Just spam.

Grandma Kate said...

Looks wonderful! The scenary looks beautiful. Wow!